Action in Switzerland
Do you want to be actively involved in helping people in need, but don’t have a week to do it on site? Do you want to be part of a mission that brings smiles to people big and small? Then help us here in Switzerland with various activities.
What do we do in Switzerland?
We are committed to raising awareness of Swiss for Greece in Switzerland and to collecting financial and material donations. We do this with various local activities.
- Participation in local markets such as “Wyfelderfritig”, Advent markets …
- Organising fundraising events such as baking and selling muffins or plaits, bike cleaning events …
- Giving presentations
- Writing to organisations and parishes to get donations and material.
- Creating promotional material
- Writing texts, blogs and articles
To coordinate and plan all this, we meet about four times a year. This way, each person can get involved and support where they are strongest.
Requirements to you
- You are motivated to do something good for others, no matter how old you are.
- You have available time.
- You like to work in a team.
- You want to help with smaller or larger projects.
You want to use your energy and creativity where you are strongest.
We would be happy to welcome you to our team.
If you still have questions, then contact us without hesitation:
Katholische Landeskirche Thurgau
Fachstelle Kinder und Jugend
Tel. +41 71 626 11 31