Every year we organise a transport of relief goods, which travels to Greece at the end of July and unloads goods on the island of Skyros. We distribute these during our week of work. Through lively exchanges with the islanders beforehand, we learn what materials they might need. We have already brought various medical materials, toys, writing materials, sewing machines, instruments, etc. to the island.
Between April and June, we post a list of needed supplies on this website. If you subscribe to the newsletter, you will receive them by email. We look forward to your support!
Pre-kindergarten (-4 year olds)
- TV to record “educational teaching aids” (songs, documentaries, etc.)
- Laminator / foils
- Outdoor toys
- Blue pens
- Glue sticks / glue etc.
- Digital thermometer (for forehead measurement)
- Laser machine / defective photocopier from Steckborn – may need to be repaired
Kindergarten in Molos
- Kitchen toys
- Hairdresser toys
- Seesaw (Fisher Price type)
- Small cars
- Cars / Bobby Car for outside
- Speakers to the PC
Kindergarten up in the village
- CD – Player
- PC with printer
- Outdoor toys / Bobby Car / digger / tractor etc.
- Items for shop / fruit / vegetables etc. + cash register
- Toys for the doll’s house / dresses / beds etc.
- Educational toys / wooden puzzle / plasticine / felters / paper
- Workbench with tools
- 2 benches for outside (possible work on site)
- Smart TV
- Wireless telephone
Taekwondo lub (Baby group 3-5 y.)
- 2 trampolines
- Targets / for hand or foot hits
- Soft-play equipment
- Drums / various percussion instruments / drums
- Jingles – bells – bells
- Classical guitar
- Stage Piano
- Laptop or PC
Contact and address of the collection point
The relief goods may be delivered to the address below. It is advisable to call in advance so that someone is on site to receive the goods. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address.
Katholische Landeskirche Thurgau
Fachstelle Kinder und Jugend
Tel. +41 71 626 11 31